December 2, 2012
Filed Under Made by Tahoe
Once you meet Sharon Freewoman you’ll never forget her.
A North Lake Tahoe local for 33 years, Sharon has made The Rainbow Bridge a favorite place to find locally made products and art.
Sharon has been a leading purveyor of community for our mountain town through her guiding wisdom and open heart.
Once you enter the Bridge, as locals lovingly call it, you’ll be overtaken by the totally relaxed atmosphere. Or maybe it’s the faeries and angels flying about. The store is designed to delight the senses, inspire creative expression and bring tranquility to the soul. Just like Sharon Freewoman herself. This local shop is a total reflection of her priorities with nature and her community.
Here’s a “brief” sample of the unique items you’ll find at the Bridge.
- Crystal Singing Bowls
- Wind chimes and gongs
- Local art from Cathy McClelland and Dave Freeman
- Books on quantum physics to metaphysics
- Gemstone jewelry
- Candles and incense
- Feng shui books and tools
- Yoga, pilates, belly dancing books and DVDs
- Meditation pillows, tools and music
- Runes, tarot, palmistry and pendulums
- Books about ancient cultures for Buddhists, Hindu’s, Taoist’s, Esoteric and Gnostic Christians, Native Americans, Shamans, Pagans, Wiccans and Druids
And, if that’s not enough, there are classes, play shops, intuitive counseling, astrology and tarot readings.
To learn more about Sharon Freewoman and The Rainbow Bridge in Truckee, please visit www.therainbowbridge.com.