June 25, 2015
Filed Under Tahoe-Truckee Profiles
The Tahoe Art Haus & Cinema brings together the passion of 25-year Tahoe local and filmmaker Steven Siig, who has long wanted to open a theater in Tahoe, and Mark Gogolewski, who has had a dream of helping to breathe new life into Tahoe City.
Together, they hope to contribute to the renaissance of Tahoe City and make it the place to be, both in winter and summer.
The Tahoe Art Haus & Cinema offer movies – independent and commercial – and live music. The theatre will also be the home stage of the Tahoe Youth Ballet.
They are open open 10 am to 2 pm, Monday to Thursday, serving up coffee drinks from our espresso machine.
- Bar with seven beers on tap, including cider, and high-end craft bottled beer.
- Popcorn Spice Bar where customers can flavor their popcorn with a number of different spices, as well as nutritional yeast and parmesan cheese.
- Concession Stand includes locally baked goods in addition to candy.
- Espresso Machine serving lattes, cappuccinos, americanos, and espresso shots.
- Movie Tickets: $10 adults, $9 seniors, $8 kids