May 19, 2016
Filed Under Lake Tahoe Hot Spots
Although well known for its fish tacos and veggie dishes, Freshies has a lot more to offer.
Local atmosphere, incredible views of the lake from the top floor deck, and being smack dab in the middle of the ultra funky Fremont Mall, across from the Pirate Store.
They have Pliny the Elder on tap too.
- Hawaiian style ribs and seafood sandwiches like the Screwie Louie melt (grilled crab + shrimp with melted Havarti, tomatoes and thousand island).
- Island style plate lunches – fish, kalua pork, tofu, tempeh or teriyaki chicken with organic rice and coleslaw and either macaroni salad, cottage cheese, green salad or house beans.
- Fish tacos – your choice of grilled, fried, blackened or Jamaican jerk with cabbage, tomatoes, cheese and spicy sauce, or tofu or tempeh tacos.
- Sushi, noodle bowls, salads tempura, burgers and pasta
- 8 beers on tap and a great selection of wines
- Vegetarian & vegan dishes & desserts
Melodie and Erik have made Freshies a favorite for locals and visitors.The outdoor deck on top of the restaurant has great views of the lake. Get there early though.
3330 Lake Tahoe Blvd, Suite 3 in Fremont Mall, South Lake Tahoe
Open 7 days a week, 11:30 to 9:00 pm