November 2, 2015
Filed Under South Tahoe Events
OK. It’s not a huge distance, but it’s a lot of fun for the entire family and serious runners.
And, you can win a turkey and pumpkin pie at the South Tahoe Turkey Trot taking place Saturday, November 21, 2015, starting at 10 am.
Make sure you dress in costume because you’ll burn more calories and win more prizes. And, even if you don’t wear one you’ll get a race T-shirt.
You won’t go home empty-handed on this bountiful race!
* All race participants will receive a race t-shirt!
* Kids all receive a caramel apple (yum!)
* Overall Male/Female Win a box of apples!
For each age group:
* 1st place wins a turkey!
* 2nd place wins an apple pie!
* 3rd place wins a jug of apple cider!
While Kids under 3, yes 3, are free… kids 12 and under are $15 and adults are $30 each, or heck bring the entire family for $80! Why not! It’s for a great cause and keeps us fit.
For all the specific details, click here.