September 29, 2013
Filed Under North Tahoe Events
Fall fun awaits at Tahoe Donner’s signature Fall Festival scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 12, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. at the Northwoods Clubhouse. Fall Festival is fun for the whole family featuring a day packed full of fall-themed activities and events.
Fall festival offers a little something for everyone. Fall festival-goers will enjoy a beer garden featuring fall beers, Bocce ball, arts and crafts vendors, our annual doggie-dip at the Northwoods Clubhouse Pool and a kids carnival area with food and games, face painting, tie-dye, Log Jammer rides, pony rides, a rock climbing wall, bounce house and more. Live entertainment will include a magic show and local performances by InnerRhythms and Truckee Cheer plus live music provided by the Sneaky Creatures, a mischievous alt-gypsy swing sextet playing a blend of rock, jazz and Dixieland fun. The expansive pumpkin patch is a fall festival highlight. The cost is just $15 for an unlimited wristband or $1 per ticket for activities.
Schedule of events includes the following:
· 11:15-11:45 a.m. – Penney the Clown and Ukulele Sing–Along
· 12-12:30 p.m. – Truckee Cheer Performance
· 12:30 – 1 p.m.– Penney the Clown Magic Show
· 1-1:30 p.m. – Zumbatomic Performance
· 1:30-2 p.m. – InnerRhythms Dance Group Performance
· 2-4 p.m. – Live Music by Sneaky Creatures