April 20, 2014
Filed Under Lake Tahoe Music
This is really cool.
A self-guided audio tour of Lake Tahoe with music and information about hot spots, history and local legends.
“Around Tahoe” is written, composed and performed by Mr. Tahoe, also known as Darin Talbot, a local singer songwriter.
The guided tour is available for less than $20 and includes:
· 48 tracks in all, over 2 hours of content
· Instructions and a journey map inside
· 19 audio stories and legends
· 20 songs about Lake Tahoe and the lifestyle
· 8 tracks called “cool spots” that give a local perspective on museums, state parks, dog friendly beaches, where to eat, drink and shop
· Built in GPS coordinates for landmarks and key points of interest
The CD educates listeners about all the great stories about Mark Twain, Frank Sinatra, John Steinbeck, Snowshoe Thompson, Michael Corleone and the Godfather, the Bonzana TV show, Squaw Valley and the 1960 Olympics, the Donner party, Emerald Bay, and so much more.
Darin Talbot has lived in Lake Tahoe since 1977 and knows a lot about Lake Tahoe. He performs full time in Lake Tahoe and hosts a TV show called “Inside Tahoe”.
“I am so excited to share the “Around Tahoe” CD with the world, as I truly believe there is not a better place to visit or live,” said Darin Talbot. “The CD will guide you to the best places to visit in the area, provide music as you drive around the beautiful lake and tell stories of the history and legends.”
For more information, please visit www.aroundtahoe.com.