December 1, 2012
Filed Under South Tahoe Art Scene
To make your holiday truly festive and shopping carefree, the Tahoe Art League (TAL) has opened a Christmas Boutique overflowing with unique holiday gifts featuring fine art and crafts made by local artists.
If you’re looking for something truly unique and memorable, look no further. Santa’s elves, cleverly disguised local artists, have been very busy making one-of-a-kind gifts for even the most persnickety on your list.
- Paintings of snow scenes on children’s ice skates, and painted Santa rocks
- Whimsically hand painted and formed wooden Christmas tree ornaments and holiday decorations
- Tole painted animal rocks
- Hand painted original silk Christmas cards
- Nativity scene Christmas cards from original silk paintings
- Wildlife paintings on wood rounds, and tile
- Fused Glass jewelry
- Skillfully thrown, and well designed pottery
The TAL Christmas Boutique is open Tuesday through Sunday, from 11am to 4pm, located at:
Tahoe Art League Art Center
3050 Lake Tahoe Blvd. in South Lake Tahoe
For more information, call TAL at (530) 544-2313.
The Tahoe Art League is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting fine art and art education on the South Shore of Lake Tahoe since 1964. TAL provides free monthly art demonstrations for the public, art workshops, classes, summer outdoor shows, fine art exhibits, college scholarships and many other activities. To learn more about TAL or become a member, visit www.talart.org
Photos by Julie Zeid of South Lake Tahoe